2 Stroke Gasoline Brush Cutter Hand Push Grass Cutter With 3T Metal Blade
Two-Stroke Gas Powered Straight Shaft Grass Trimmer and Brush Cutter features a powerful commercial-grade engine, an extended-reach 60-inch drive shaft crafted from solid steel, and a cutting head with a semi-automatic line dispenser. The engine's Pure Fire low-emission two-stroke technology reduces fumes, and the S-Start system reduces the amount of force needed for pull starts.
1. Strong power, beautiful appearance, comfortable operation.. Widely used in the garden and agriculture.
2. The biggest can cut shrubs of 3cm in diameter. Portable-type, light weight, easy to carry do the wild field operations.
3. Low noise, easy to start.. Extremely easy starting with fuel primer.
4. Multiple-use guard (for line and blade use).. Bearing solid steel drive shaft.
5. Metal fuel tank protector.. Rapid acceleration. Low vibration clutch design.
Hand Push Brush Cutter
Engine type: single cylinder, 2-stroke air-cooling
Engine output power: 1.65kw
Idle speed: 2800rpm
Gasoline/two cycle oil mixing ratio: 25:1
Fuel tank Capacity: 1200ml
Starting system: hand starter
Blade type: 2T ( one blade)
Brush cutting diameter: 260mm